Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thoughts of a Widower/Dedicated to Brenda Gomnick

I promised myself that I would not put my feelings of the lose of my wife and the loneliness I feel on my Blogs again but I was sitting watching the rain and felt sadden. So I started to write. I wanted to share my feelings with anyone who is going through the same hartach that I still go through almost two years afterwards. It’s never gets better. The pain will always be there


Thoughts of a Widower
As I look out my window watching the rain falling to earth and against the glass. It reminds me of the tears that fall down my face every night and every day. I could feel the cold wet damp weather that goes through you, the kind that chills your to the bones. It reminds me of the nights we sat by the fireplace cuddling to get warm.
I enjoyed holding you tight in my arms and touching your face with my hands, looking into your eyes and seeing all the love we had for each other.
When I close my eyes at night I ask to have that monument play once more time in my head.
My prays go unanswered and I feel abandon. For no one knows the loneliness and hurt I go through every day without you. You are still the first face I think of in the morning and the last face I think of at night.
How do we as widowers and widows get over the lost of our loved ones?
Is it written that we will find true love only to loose it?
Will we ever find the love we once had again?
Or move on to another type of love?
Will it ever be as good as it was before?
Or will we have to settle for second best?

It is hard once you have found your soul mate to seek that kind of love again.
I am ready to start over again but I don’t know how to obtain the love I am looking for.
I need mad passion in my life. A passion that will keep the flames of love and desire glowing for every.
Some one who could make the world happy with her smile and her angelica voice.
They say the eyes are the windows to our souls .I need a good soul in my life so I can become a better one and so I can become happy once more.
I dedicated this to my love Brenda and to all the Widows and Widowers that have found their soul mate and lost them.
May we all find love once more?

No comments: