Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holidays of a lonely hart


The time of happiness and cheer are here again but it brings sadness and tears for me.
It brings memories of laughter and joy with my wife and myself who passed away two years ago today (Dec 11/2007).
As I think of those times of happiness I think how I can no longer hear her voice or see her face, when I close my eyes there just a darken space. This time of year will never be happy again.
My heart races and the sadness and despair gripe my soul as I realize that I will never see her, hold her, kiss her, tell her that I love her again.
You have changed my life my love and tough me well.
You shown me what true love can really be?
The tenderness of a touch and the love from the soul.
I prayed for a long time to have someone like you in my life and I was blessed but the time was to short.
The love we shared will stay within me till the day I die.
I hope I can share that kind of love with someone else before then. To have a love that is strong and from the soul would be a gift again. What man is that lucky to find it twice in a lifetime.
This is my prayer to you, whatever god there is above. Keep my family and friends safe. Let there be peace in my lifetime. If there is a hereafter watch over Brenda for me because she was my Angel who came down and took a broken man a made him whole.
To those that have a spouse or any lover. Let them know that you love them. Tell them ever morning and every night. Hug them as much as you can for you never know when it could be that last.

No comments: