Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brenda’s Unveiling

Brenda’s unveiling is now almost two week old and I still feel the same.
I don’t understand what I expected to happen? A big weight lifted off me? That’s crazy for I will always feel the loss of this great lady. Brenda will never be replaced and my hurt will never go away. Did I think that putting a stone on her grave would help me realize she was gone? I knew that Brenda would never return Dec. 11 when she had the stroke. I knew that it wouldn’t be a Hollywood ending. Brenda was gone and my life was changed for every.
The stone does not really tell the story of how great a woman she was. It doesn’t relay the worm caring human being she was. The gentile caring that she gave to everyone she met. Brenda was truly one of a kind. I know that I didn’t deserve her and all that she gave to me. I wasn’t worthy of her love but I will worship it forever.
I just hope as time goes by I will be able to live without her. Even though I surround myself with her friends, the nights and times I spend alone are spent thinking about Brenda. As her face and laughter grow dim her memory will always be in my hart and soul.
My love for Brenda will always be strong. I hope in the future I will find love again but I know that it will never be what Brenda and I had. That was a love story that Hollywood movies are made from. A love that could weather anything and be strong. An unconditional love. I guess I was very lucky to have that once in my life. Now it’s time for me to move on with my life. It wont be easy without Brenda.

Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother, a woman of great worth to all and a fantastic Grandmother. You are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.

Rest in peace my bright eyes.

Help me keep Brenda’s name alive.Below are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name.

Thank you Herb A Krantz

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Chop Hospital Phila Pa.
http://www.chop.edu/consumer/index.jsp

St Jude
http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jspvgnextoid=f2bfab46cb118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD


Stem Cell Research

Michael J Fox
http://www.michaeljfox.org/

Christopher reeve http://www.christopherreeve.org/site/c.geIMLPOpGjF/b.899265/k.CC03/Home.htm

No comments: