Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I will be forever yours

I will be forever yours

This is the beginning of my life with out my loved one. A lonely road that I must walk without her by my side. I carry her memory with me where every I go. I cannot smile because what ever I do I wish she was here with me.
This year of loss was truly something I never thought would happen. We were supposed to live a long happy life together. Our love was a love many only dreamed of.
I will never see a love like this again. I will never know the feeling of being loved with someone’s body and soul.
We had something special that only a few people know.
Sometimes I laugh with a heavy hart for I always think of you. I miss your bright eyes and cheerfully smile.
The warmth of your hugs and voice that I will never hear again. There will be no one that will replace you. It will be a Loveless journey ahead of me for my hart will be yours and belong to no one else.
There maybe others but I can only love you the way I did. I can only give myself to you.
This year is almost coming to an end and I feel the same hurt as strong as I did in the beginning. Everyone had said it will get easier but I find it harder as time goes on. There are only few moments in my life as I spent them with another that I feel I can escape, but you will always be in my heart and the pain and emptiness will always be there forever.
I will be forever yours till the day I die.


Herb A Krantz

Dedicated to My soul mate Brenda Gomnick.

No comments: