Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

If only

If only I could see you again and tell you how much I love you. Look you in your eyes and see the light of your soul.
If only I could hold you in my arms again and feel your body next to mine. I would hold you tight and never let you go.
If only I knew that you were leaving me I would have held on to you as you left this world.
If only I knew that you would die not I, I would of begged the lord above to take me instead.
If only I had on more chance to kiss on your neck. To make you laugh. To make you feel good about yourself.
If only I could see your smile and hear your voice once more.
If only we could go out and dance and be the couple that shows love on the dance floor. No matter where we went everyone know we were a couple deeply in love. Two lonely souls placed together by the lord above.
There are so many things I feel we have left undone.
I will never feel complete again no that you are gone.
If only I knew the joy I felt with you, I don’t know if I would of taken the chance because of the hurt I feel know.
One thing I do know I will never let myself be put in this place. The hurt is to great to go through again.
Rest in peace my one and only true love

Dedicated to Brenda G. Gomnick.


Herb A Krantz

No comments: