Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2008

Tears fall so easily (I miss you my Love)


I thought that writing about my beloved wife Brenda would help me get over her death.
It hasn’t and never will.
With my eyes open I see her face as she took her last breath. I remember looking at her as her color turned from flesh to yellow. I could see her spirit leave her body.
I knew seven days before they pronounced her death that she would not come back. She had closed her bright eyes for the last time 12/11/07 not 12/19/07.
As I drove her to her death I told her that she would be fine. She come out of her minor operation just fine but it still was the last time she would make people laugh.
The last time I would kiss her goodbye.
The last time I would see her eyes open.
It’s now three months later and the pain is growing day by day. The sleepless night are going into weary days. I have many friends and relatives around me. I talk with them and tell them my feelings but nothing seems to help. The pain and loss is to great. There will be no other like Brenda for the world or me. She was truly a work of art, my dream come true. She was a big part of many persons life and what I lived for.
I have a hole where there use to be hart.
Tears fall so easily. I could be out, sitting home or driving and they start.
My hands shake like I never before. I try to go out and be happy with whom I am with but my thoughts always go to Brenda.
I love my Daughter and grandkids but without Brenda nothing brings me joy. Everyday is the same, day after day.
I try to go back to work but I can’t. I just don’t have the drive I had before. So I look for something different to do but that’s no working so well. I feel that my life is on hold and will never go anywhere.
I miss you Brenda so much that I will never move on.

Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother and fantastic Grandmother you are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.
Help me keep Brenda’s name aliveBelow are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name. Thank you Herb A Krantz

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia


St Jude



Stem Cell Research

Michael J Fox


No comments: