Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Is it to Soon?



In the Jewish religion you have what’s called an unveiling within 10 months or a year. I think it’s one of the most barbaric traditions in my religion. It only opens the wound again, you relive the hurt.
Brenda will be dead 6 months on May 19. Six months and I am still trying to get my life together. I can’t find any joy in anything epically the work I was doing. Now I can’t get a job in anything else.
I am very fortunate though to have a great family and Brenda’s friends that have rallied around me. Brenda’s girlfriends make sure that I am ok. Two of them are always check on me. One of them in particular I feel we are getting real close. Weir planning a few getaways together, nothing sexual just because we both need to get away but I really feel comfortable around her. We went dancing the other night after eating out. We hold hands and she grabs me arm. It all feels great to have a woman close again, but when I leave her I feel guilty. I feel like it’s to soon but it feels right. I don’t know. All I know is that I am tired of being lonely. I miss having Brenda next to me.
In June I am having an unveiling for Brenda. Seven months after her death. I feel like I have to do it now if I am going to move on. I have to get back into the world. Start living my life without Brenda. It’s it right?
We went out again tonight Saturday 4,2004 to dinner alone. It felt so good to sit there and talk with her. I fell comfortable around her. I told her all about my pass and all bad things, she didn’t run. I respecter for that and know I feel a little closer.
But I don’t want to get anyone involved with my need for company. I like this woman to much to play her. I respect her to much to hurt her I love being around her, is it right?


Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother, a woman of great worth to all and a fantastic Grandmother. You are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.

Rest in peace my bright eyes.
Help me keep Brenda’s name aliveBelow are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name. Thank you

Herb A Krantz


Children's Hospital of Philadelphia


Chop Hospital Phila Pa.


St Jude



Stem Cell Research


Michael J Fox


No comments: