Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Second toughest week

This was the second toughest week I have faced since Brenda’s death. It was our sixth anniversary and only I was here to celebrate it. Luckily I face that day with a loved on by my side. The rest of the week was hard especially at night.
I am going away this weekend to get away from here for two days. I want to clear my head for too much is happening and in a few more weeks I will face the most difficult day since Brenda passed away, her unveiling. I can never put her death behind me but I feel I have to move on. If not know maybe never.
Brenda will be in my hart forever and no one will ever replace her. She was and always will be a very special person to everyone and me who knew her. Every night I pine for her as tears fall down my face. These tears will fall till the day I die. Our love for each other will never be duplicated. We had a true love affair. A deep love that was still growing. I have lost my hart, soul and happiness, no one will replace that.
I must face the rest of my life without Brenda all I have is her memories. That’s not enough for me, I would really like to join her but that’s not going to be. So step-by-step I take trying to start over again. Hopefully I do it right.
Even though I feel that I am getting stronger I still need the love and support of my family and friends. I love and thank you all but please don’t forget me.

Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother, a woman of great worth to all and a fantastic Grandmother. You are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.

Rest in peace my bright eyes.

Help me keep Brenda’s name alive.
Below are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name.

Thank you Herb A Krantz

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Chop Hospital Phila Pa.
http://www.chop.edu/consumer/index.jsp

St Jude
http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jspvgnextoid=f2bfab46cb118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD

Stem Cell Research

Michael J Fox
http://www.michaeljfox.org/
Christopher reeve http://www.christopherreeve.org/site/c.geIMLPOpGjF/b.899265/k.CC03/Home.htm

No comments: