Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brenda you will live forever


I feel like my life is nothing but bad movie with a sad ending. You know the kind that gives you something to hope for but take’s it away in the end. A movie that teases you with hope when there really is none.
All my life I had good things happen to me just to lose them. I said I would never let that happen to me again. Then I met Brenda and forgot the promise I made to myself. Maybe if I never meet her she would still be alive. It’s been five months and the hurt, loneliness and the anger is still there. As a matter of fact it grows ever day, stronger and stronger.
I look back upon my life, the three happiest times were, when my child was born, the day my daughter and I finally got back together and the day I married Brenda.
Everyday with Brenda in my life was a celebration of life itself. Now there is no life, no joy, no happiness and no celebration. Everyone hangs his or her heads in shock. A woman with the gift to make people smile and laugh. A person who makes everyone fell great about himself or herself. The world has lost a truly unique person. The mold was broken when she was born. Brenda you are gone from sight but never from mind.
I will live my life just to praise your name and memory. To my dieing day I will try and keep Brenda’s name alive, not only to her friends and family but to all on the net who read my articles.


Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother, a woman of great stature, fantastic Grandmother. You are greatly missed already.
Rest in peace my bright eyes.

Help me keep Brenda’s name alive. Below are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name. Thank you

Herb A Krantz

Children's Hospital of Philadelphia





Stem Cell Research

Michael J Fox


No comments: