Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My past present and future





Edvard Munch was a German painter famous for his painting The Scream. It was of a person standing on a bridge looking at the sky. The shy was black with Streams of colors dropping from it. It looked like the stars and sky was exploding. The person standing there had both hands on each side of the face covering the ears and the mouth was open in a scream position.

I feel that my life is like that painting except behind and in front of me the ground has a creator in it. Behind me is my pass. Back there is my life with Brenda. A life that I don’t want to let go of but have no chose since she has past away. They best years of my life. I wish was on voyager (Star track) so I could go back in time. I will never be that happy again. No one will be able to take Brenda’s place. The sad part is I know that I have to move on. What’s in front of me is fear of the unknown?

My future a place I must go. I must jump over to the other side but I can’t. As I stand there with my hands on my face my pass grows further away and my future is starting to break away also. I am standing on an Island all alone. If I don’t jump over I will lose all that I love. My family and friends. Brenda once said if she died that I would stay home and never go out. I would become a lonely old man. She’ was right, I really don’t want to go out. If it wasn’t for her friends calling me and asking me to go out that’s exactly what I would be doing. Every night I would stay in and cry. I have been doing that for almost five months. It gives me a twisted comfort in a way. Maybe because I don’t wont anyone to see the real pain I am going through. I must close my eyes and jump but before I do I must visit your grave. Will I land on my feet, I hope so.

Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother, a woman of great worth to all and a fantastic Grandmother. You are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.

Rest in peace my bright eyes.
Help me keep Brenda’s name aliveBelow are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name. Thank you

Herb A Krantz


Children's Hospital of Philadelphia


Chop Hospital Phila Pa.


St Jude



Stem Cell Research



No comments: