Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dame Right I'm Mad






Two people in my family said the saw Brenda in their dreams. I face every night with the same want, to see Brenda in my dreams. See her face; look in to her bright green eyes. Through those eyes see a soul of a true angle. To hold her for one last time and feel her warmth next to me. Look at her smile and hear her laugh. To say goodbye and let her go. For as they say if you really love someone or thing you must let them go. Until I do I will never be able to move forward and until I say goodbye I will never let go.
I truly wish I could believe that Brenda and I will meet up again someday. We only get one time around that we remember. There is no here after. We will be running to each other with outstretched arms and as we reach each other I will lift he in my arms and kiss her again. That’s bull, only in the movies. I can only believe in the here and know.
My life, belief in my religion and god died when Brenda died.
If sounds like I am mad it’s because I am.
I’m made that I’m here and Brenda isn’t. I was supposed to die first and after being in the hospital with a ripped aorta that fact even makes it more so.
I’m mad because I don’t remember if I kissed Brenda goodbye and told her that I loved her as I usually did.
I’m made because we go cheated out of all our years ahead of us.
I’m made because there are to many questions about her death still to be answered.
I’m made because I can’t move on with my life because Brenda’s death weights to heavy on my soul.
I used to make people laugh and smile. I can’t do that anymore. I lost that too. One thing I have learned when you love someone as much as I loved Brenda and you loose him or her your life changes. It changes drastically for the worst. You hart hurts with a pain that is deep within your soul.

My family just celebrated Passover. It’s a holiday of the Jews freedom from their oppressors. I feel that I am still a prisoner of my oppressor –Death. I really didn’t feel like going this year but I did but left early. I just can’t keep my feelings in for long. The days usually end with me crying as I drive home.
I made because Brenda wasn’t there this year.

Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother and fantastic Grandmother you are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.
Help me keep Brenda’s name aliveBelow are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name. Thank you Herb A Krantz Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Chop Hospital Phila Pa. http://www.chop.edu/consumer/index.jspSt Jude http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f2bfab46cb118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRDStem Cell Research Michael J Fox http://www.michaeljfox.org/Christopher reeve http://www.christopherreeve.org/site/c.geIMLPOpGjF/b.899265/k.CC03/Home.htm


P.S. To Km Little B’s friend. I’m still writing and still alive not that I want to be. I love you for your support and I will always be just a phone call away if you need me.

UH

Ha HA.

No comments: