Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Every Day gets harder



Her clothing hangs in my closet. Just a few pieces, the dress she wore at our wedding along with her shoes. A dress she wore at the last wedding we attended together. The wedding was in October she died in December. It was a dress I helped her pick out and a few other articles that she wore on our last cruise in November. Little did we know that it would be the last thing we do together.

Now I sit remembering the good old days but every memory hurts and they all come with tears. All new memories get tied to Brenda. What ever I do she should will be a part of. When I go out with two other couples She should be there. I feel that I am the odd man, the fifth chair.

We could all be talking and joking but I always seem to bring everyone down by talking about Brenda and how I miss her. I try not to but it seems to always end that way.
Brenda would have everyone laughing. We were George burns and Gracie Adams. I miss her laughter and her humor but most of all I miss her love. It was tender along with being intense. I always looked forward in getting in bed with her now I can’t go into the room to sleep.

Every day gets harder to cope with the loss of Brenda but in her death I have learned that she was deeper that I knew. She would give advise to our daughter on raising her children. The reason it’s funny is that Brenda had no children of her own but our daughter told me that she was right on. She help out a lot of people in many ways. What hurts me the most is that our grandchildren will not have Brenda’s wisdom to learn from. She loved them with all her hart and soul and I hope they don’t forget her. Brenda was truly one of a kind.
It was my mother’s birthday and Brenda was not there to make us laugh. All though we all together we all felt Brenda missing absence. I couldn’t be happy for my Mother because the hurt was to great. I feel that it was selfish of me but I just can’t pretend. Brenda is gone and my life will never be the same.


Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother , fantastic Grandmother and one hell of a woman you are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.


Help me keep Brenda’s name alive
Below are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name.

Thank you

Herb A Krantz


Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Chop Hospital Phila Pa.


St Jude



Stem Cell Research


Michael J Fox


No comments: