Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

I have lost all hope in God


Many years ago I turned my face from you god. At that time I thought the punishment was tough enough the you handed to me. It was one that would last all my life.
I learned my religion diligently. I read many books and in general I practiced what they said. I believed that I was so wrong for all those years in not believing in you. There is a God and he walks with you if you walk with him.
Once again in my life I have lost all hope in G-D. It’s just something that people like to cling to when things go wrong. To me it’s all bull shit. I know the words and the history but I don’t believe.
I have been told that god has save me for a reason. In 2007 I was sick and supposed die. I have been saved 4 times and nothing great has happen yet. It’s all bull I guess I am just lucky.
I was given the answer to my prays just to have it torn away from me for no reason. It seem that the god that looks over me is an evil god. One who cares for no one that cares for him. He has his own agenda that has nothing to do in helping his children.
If it sounds like I’m agree your dam right. I’m agree because I have to face my future, happiness, tragedy, watching our grandchildren grow up without Brenda by my side. I have to live the rest of my life urging the presents of My Beloved Brenda. I have to spend every night crying myself to sleep. Everyone’s happiness affects me in the negative way. I feel jealous that I can’t enjoy that any longer.
Life is not fair, death it the only way out. The people who have left this world are the lucky ones. It’s the people left behind that suffer.

Brenda G Gomnick wife, mother and fantastic Grandmother you are greatly missed already and your memory will live on forever.
Help me keep Brenda’s name alive.
Below are links that you can donate funds in Brenda's name.
Thank you
Herb A Krantz
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Chop Hospital Phila Pa.
http://www.chop.edu/consumer/index.jsp

St Jude
http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jspvgnextoid=f2bfab46cb118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD

Stem Cell Research
Michael J Fox
http://www.michaeljfox.org/
Christopher reeve http://www.christopherreeve.org/site/c.geIMLPOpGjF/b.899265/k.CC03/Home.htm

No comments: