Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My grief

My grief.

I wonder through the darkness with my eyes held shut. A mask covers my face, the path I walk I cannot see. My hart feels nothing.
There is no one to feel my grief, to share my lost. I am along with my tears. The hurt overcomes me at times, so much I cannot move. The lost of my love has taken the feeling of love from me. I don’t know if I could every offer it again.
Will I ever feel love again?
Will I ever be able to give love?
Is there happiness in my future?
Will I ever need others in my life?
I am to a point in my life that I have to make a design on how to guild it.
Life is so hard as is, but to get past a death of a person who has made such a difference in your life makes it harder.
She was a ray of sunshine whenever she entered a room.
She was a person that made people laugh.
She made everyone feel good about themselves.
She made me come alive.
She was a gift to all that knew her.
I feel it maybe time to continue on with whatever life I have left but I don’t know if I can. I think to myself I’m doing well but then I get hit with rage and sadness.
Is it time I move on?
Is it right to continue down that road without her?
I don’t know what lay’s ahead but I do know I can’t give what I did before. This hurt is to deep to ever go through it again.
I must welcome the dark and say good-by to the happiness I once knew.


Dedicated to Brenda G. Gomnick.


Herb A Krantz

No comments: