Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

To what every the future brings

To what every the future brings

I can share my love but I can’t give you me. My soul has been ripped from my body, there is more soul left to give. I will walk this earth for the rest of my life never being able to enjoy another’s love as I have with you my love.
I will never be able to commit to anyone but hopefully be able to share some joy and some laughter. Deep love will never be mine again. I am a damaged goods that can never be repaired.
No one could ever follow in my true love’s foot steeps. She has spoiled me. Her laughter
haunts my memory.
I am changing my life and lifestyle and trying to move on. My love you will always be a part of my life no matter witch direction it goes. I will love you with all my hart. You are a part of me that will live on till the day I die.
I have learned many things from you and hopefully I will be able to live as you did by influencing people and making them laugh at themselves and each other. Being a positive influence by making them happy.
In your memory I will become a better person and serve our family and friends with all the respect and gratitude they deserve.
I am headed into this journey without you but I can feel your hand in mine. Give me strength my dears love because it is time to let you go and move on to what every the future brings.

Dedicated to Brenda G Gomnick
Herb A Krantz

No comments: