Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Goodbye My Love

I have taken many bad roads in my life,
Made decision that came back and bite me in the ass.
I had a life I felt that had no meaning.
Then I met my future wife.
She came into my life when I didn’t want a relationship with a woman in any way shape or form. She was my dance partner and that’s all she would be. Little did I know she would creep inside my hart and turn my life and world around.
I tried so hard to scare her away but she stood by even when I got sick and went into the hospital three months into our relationship.

I prayed to God for women who would just love me for me. I got much more than I asked for. She was a woman that stood above all woman. She became my best friend.
Brenda would finally make me feel wanted, fell like a real man. I love her with all my hart and soul and will never love like this again. For there is only one Brenda in the world for me.
Along with her beauty, (which she never really realized), she was smart, funny and lite up the room with her charm.
Brenda was child like in a way, for you never know what she was about to say. The funniest thing is that she never knew either.
I will miss kissing her on her neck while she laying across the sofa reading or watching TV. I will miss her giggle, her laugh.
Brenda you have touched my life in a way that no one ever could.
I will mourn for you for the rest of my life. A life that will be lonely and bare without you. I will never laugh again like I laughed with you.

Goodbye my love, you were and will always be my hart and soul

Dedicated to Brenda G Gomnick (wife, grandmother and Mother)

Author Herb A Krantz

No comments: