Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

Love -unexpected twist


To all of you who walk in my shoes.
I fell your pain. I know how it is to have your hart ripped out.

All the old saying about always kiss your lover, never go to sleep mad, kiss your lover goodbye and many others.
They are all true.

I just lost my lover and I hope I told her that I loved her before she passed away. You can never take it for granted that they will always be there. I did and my wife Brenda Gomnick pass away after coming out of a minor surgery. She was laughing while she got into the bed again. After a shot of morphine she went to sleep never to get up again. She died from two major strokes.

I love you Brenda and always will. You were and still are my one and only lover, my soul mate.

Hold your mate tight as you greet them. Tell them that you love them with all your hart and never let them go. Show them how much everyday your together. Take nothing for granted life can be cruel and short. Just as you think everything is ok it could take an unexpected twist.


I thank you for you love Brenda and will miss your worm arms around me.

Forever Yours Herb

Author Herb A Krantz

No comments: