Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How Brenda's death effect everyone



I have spoken about my pain in Brenda’s death. There are many others that are going through withdrawal from Brenda’s passing.

I wonder if their pain is deeper than mine?

Her sister who has been close to her all her life. She and I talk a lot about Brenda but she holds back the tears and some times the anger she feels inside. I would like to help her but don’t know how. I can’t help myself.

Harve, my brother in-law, who does not show any emotions since her death but I know that he is hurting also. He had a special relationship with Brenda.

Her nieces who Brenda would talk with like a friend. They would tell her things they didn’t tell their mother.

My mother who looked at Brenda as a daughter. They had a real close bond. Brenda could get away with things that my sister couldn’t.

My sister who truly loved Brenda as a sister. When they got together the house would be in an uproar.

My daughter who loved Brenda like a mother. She was her best friend. Brenda taught her all about makeup and jewelry, all the girly things that her husband wanted her to do.

Our son in-law. They had a special bond also. He would call her almost every night and talk to her, especially when her favorite shows were on but she didn’t mind. Brenda was the light that shined for all of us. Now that light is no longer and I can’t carry that torch. She was a person that made everyone happy to be with. She is missing and revered by everyone. I would like to carry on her legacy but I am not even close to the person that she was. I will love you forever. You will always be in my heart and the spot where my soul was. Rest in Peace Brenda G Gominck Beloved Wife , Mother, Grand Mother (G-G), Aunt, Sister, Mother in-law, Sister In-law.


I would like to keep Brenda’s name alive so I have supplied several links below for anyone that would like to help Children in need. Please donate it in The Name Brenda G Gomnick. I have also placed two Links for stem cell research in the name of my cousin Allen Staller


Chop Hospital Phila Pa.





Stem Cell


No comments: