Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentines Day




Valentines day will be here soon. It’s the day that all lovers enjoy. It’s one day a year that is dedicated to love between each other.
This year for us, Brenda and I will be no longer. It will become a day just like ever other, filled with pain and sorrow.
A broken hart will replace this year cupid’s arrow. My soul will be lost this year.
This year will be the start of many years to come of hart ack and loneliness. For my one and only true love has pass away and left me an empty body without a soul or happiness.

Many of my friends and family have told me that it will get easier, but not better in time. I cannot see me ever forgetting the love we had together. I will never love anyone the way I loved Brenda. As I said before she was my hart and soul. She came into my life and showed me how to live, love and be happy.

We had a fairytale love affair. She made me fall in love with her at a time in my life where I wasn’t looking to fall in love with anyone.
She won me, my family, my daughter over. We all fell deeply in love with her. And because of Brenda we all gained her family. Even in her death she has brought all of her friends together.

I have gained a lot being apart of her life. All I have left is her memories but that’s not enough for me. I sit up at night and look at her picture and cry, knowing that I will never hear her giggle again or hold in my arms and kiss her on the neck. I will never smell her perfume or have the excitement of buying her presents or surprising her with a diner for just us two.

My Valentines Day or any other day will never be happy.
I have supplied several links below for anyone that would like to help Children in need. Please donate it in The Name Brenda G Gomnick. I would like to keep her name alive well after I’m gone.

I have also place two Link for steam cell research in the name of my cousin Allen Staller



Chop Hospital Phila Pa.
http://www.chop.edu/consumer/index.jsp

St Jude

http://www.stjude.org/stjude/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f2bfab46cb118010VgnVCM1000000e2015acRCRD


Michael J Fox


http://www.michaeljfox.org/

Christopher reeve

http://www.christopherreeve.org/site/c.geIMLPOpGjF/b.899265/k.CC03/Home.htm






Thank you

Herb A Krantz

No comments: