Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2008

True Love





(Dedicated to my true love Brenda Gomnick, My wife)

True love is always forging
Always looking the other way and understanding.

It’s knowing when to pick your battles and when to keep your mouth shut.
True love is appreciating the person who you love for what they are.

True love is showing that person that they are love with all your hart and soul. Showing them appreciation for all they do for you.

True love is always kissing them goodbye and good night. For you never know what will happen to them while your away.

We must all never take our mates for granted.
It’s the-what if’s and the-only if I-that will kill you. The droughts in your mind that is left when a loved one dies.

Did I tell him or her that I loved them?
Did they really know how much?

My wife was a gift not just to me but to everyone around her. She had a way about her that made everyone fell good. She would make everyone laughs at her and themselves.

Brenda was a bright light in a darken room. She lite up my life and others

My wife Died way to soon. She was my true love. My one and only love. I will never find a woman like her again.

If you’re as lucky as I and you have found true love. Hold on to it and do all that you can to keep it for you never know when it will be taken away.

Hug your mate tightly and kiss with the passion of all your love let them know how much they are loved.


By Herb A Krantz

No comments: